September 11, 2009

On a personal note...


I want to let you in on a few things going on in my life. First, I wanted to show off my gorgeous new pinner apron, made for me by Eva of Circa 1850 and The New York Nineteenth Century Society. She hand-sewed my golden pinner using a pattern from a period source, The Workwoman's Guide, published in 1840. I am so excited to break this baby in. I love pinners. They look so smart.

Second, here's my second video with Eric at Fancyfastfood.com. We visited New York's Miss. Softee, one of the few ice cream gals in the city. You can follow here on Twitter to get updates on her current location and specials for the day: http://twitter.com/miss_softee Stop by her truck soon, she's only open until the end of September!




Lastly, the 19th Century Pub Crawl is next Saturday, the 19th.